Modular control and Software
This set enables you to control a robolink® D robot arm, a drylin® linear robot or a delta robot. With the corresponding software, you can programme and move the robot via a graphical user interface.
Main features are:
- Modular, DIN rail based control, easy to extend
- Smooth motion with 1/256 microstepping
- Energy saving operation with adaptive current control: Trinamics StallGuard2 and CoolStep Technologies
- Intuitive control and programming environment with interactive 3D user interface
- Programming commands like Joint, Linear, If-Then-Else, DigitalOut, Loop, ...
- Interface to remote computer via TCP/IP
- ROS packages are available
- Options like control cabinet, pneumatic gripper etc are available
DIN rail module support
DIN rail modules stepper
DIN rail module digital-IO
Connectors and cables (CAN, supply, motor connectors ...)
igus® Robot Control software for Windows
Further components necessary for operation, not included:
igus® robolink D robot arm
Windows 7/10 PC/laptop
24V power supply (please see our Control Cabinet with integrated power supply)
Gripper (please see the gripper set)
Price upon request.